I'm glad I'm not a man.


Ah, Marriage. The wonderful things you learn about each other as the opposite of your own gender. I used to want to be a man for at least an hour, but marriage has drastically changed my mind. I thought that men had it so easy! they never have to put on makeup, or sit when they pee, to name just a few. I have come to really love beyonce's song "if I were a boy". it was what brought around this change of heart.

Here are my 5 top reasons that I am so glad I'm not a man.

5. As a woman, I already have hair sprouting under my arms and on my legs and other unmentionable places; getting it on my face would be Hell.

4. I am perfectly happy thinking about 15 different things at once. It adds variety to my life.

3. I enjoy being mature.

2. I wouldn't be able to wear all my cute clothes and shoes if i was a guy

1. the whole penis thing. It gets in the way ALL THE TIME, has a mind of it's own, and I am quite partial to getting kicked in the crotch without having to lay on the floor for half an hour trying to recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Floridaversary!

pregnant ramblings.