November 29, 2009

Letter to the clause family

Dear Santa,
It's been a long time since I last wrote to you. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. I guessed I stopped caring about you when I found out you weren't real. Which makes this letter even MORE ridiculous. I feel like you are the only person I can turn to for help. Each christmas, as a child, I never really wanted much for christmas, and I didn't ask for a whole lot, either. When I did know what to ask for, they were all pretty simple.  I knew I would be happy with whatever you had left in your sleigh for me. Thank you for being so considerate, Santa. I wish you came around more often than once a year. This year, I feel like I am being selfish and materialistic, because I have a lot to ask you for. I guess that just comes with age. Our needs get bigger and more complicated as we grow older. My list this year is nothing like it was 12 years ago in 1997 when all I asked you for was a hairbrush. I know that if anyone can make my christmas memorable and special, It's you.
1. A part time job making 9 or 10 dollars an hour, doing something I love.
2. courage to sign up for my first class at MCC next semester.
3. A smaller workload for my husband. The time that we spend together, if any, is ME watching him do his homework.
4. A dining room table, complete with chairs, so we can have the missionaries over for dinner.
5. Motivation to loose my last 20 pounds
6. So much love in my heart for others, that I willingly volunteer my time and talents to bless their lives.
7. Live my life with passion and excitement for everything.
8. new makeup.
9. for my acne to go away, or better yet, my acne -inducing stress.
10. some new deodorant
11. a pony.
12. our first time homebuyer's stimulus package EARLY.

once again, I completely understand if you can't give me ALL of these things, but please try.
I will be happy if I get at least ONE thing on my list. Thank you, Santa.

Sincerely ,
Tessa



Dear Mrs. Clause,
How do you deal with having a husband so completely consumed in his work, that he hardly has time for you?  I don't understand how you have managed to be so supportive and understanding. Are there any pieces of advice you would be willing to share with me? Also, would you please make sure that santa custom makes #1 for me, please? thank you.
Sincerely,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment