weight loss update.

not a whole lot has changed. I have been drinking about half a gallon of water a day, and that has really helped with the bloating. I lost another inch in my waist. I have been doing a little bit of belly dancing that they show on  the fit tv channel. My portion control is going great. I have been using our little bread plates as my dinner plate to kind of trick myself into thinking I am eating a plateful of food. It's working really well. I also have been keeping true to my diet of lower sugar and salt intake. I am flavoring my food with lemon juice and fresh garlic, and not just dumping  a bunch of salt on my plate. I was craving sweets like mad yesterday, so I "splurged" and got a 100 calorie pack of caramel yogurt along with a tub of fat free whipped topping. It was delicious. All in all, It's becoming a very slow process just cause I am not into working out that much, but I can feel my stomache flattening, my headaches are few and far between, and honestly, my mood and general mental health are doing much, much better. which is a reward all in it's own. I'm learning that you don't have to deprive yourself, you just need to find better options. Rewards are also best when they are not food.

Comments

  1. Tessa...I thought I left a post a couple days ago...but I don't think it worked. I hope you are doing well and I am glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Floridaversary!

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story