I never want to paint again.





On labor day we had a painting party. I decided that trying to get the baby's room done during the holidays didn't sound the least bit appealing- so we did some planning to get it done by halloween.

our first project was covering our old cork board and turning it into a photo holder- john ended up doing all of it :)

 the fabric reminded me of the lettuce in Mr. Mcgregor's Garden (the nursery theme is peter rabbit, My FAVORITE children's book as a kid)

We painted the nursery


the guest bathroom













                                                                                 and did a much needed makeover on some furniture- REALLY labor intensive. we haven't even started on the crib yet.
Before: blue and yucky      

After: Fabulous


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story

My mother