Lately....

I've been coming up with yummy stuff in the kitchen.
I was inspired by a cooking show hosted by This guy. (love him)
what's in it is : simple. potatoes, onions, carrots, salt, pepper
Not simple: smashed garlic cloves, marjoram, balsamic vinegar, butter, oil, rosemary, parsley.
Zingy and delish.
Ask me how I did it. 

Lately......

John turned 24.
I made cupcakes for his softball team. 
it's a tradition that we try to get candles all into one cupcake, and he's now 24- that was a whole box of candles! next year, I'm going to have to make a bigger cupcake!

Lately.......
Dalton is getting more people food than normal.
one night we came home and found that he had somehow gotten into the fridge. I swear this dog has magic powers. one of us must have left it open enough for him to be able to do the rest. the worst part was that he ate the Potatoes photographed above. I didn't even care that he ate the bacon that was in the fridge, and threw up twice. I cried. Well, I guess I cry about most things anyway, but I was really upset.
John spilled a container of vegetable soup, and it seeped under the fridge. 
Who needs a mop?

Lately......

I'm Huger. Yes, huger is a word. 24 weeks huger.
We also picked out a name for this little surprise.
Paxton Hardy Meyers
how cute is that? I can call him Pax- which I think is awesome.



Paxton's room is starting to come together.....slowly



I've got five of the white cube shelves that I'm hanging in his room.
His crib is all set up and the furniture looks great.


and here is the bookcase and photo board john made, along with other decorative items.

Lately.......

I have been trying to take more pictures, So I was lame and took pictures of John cutting down our neighbor's tree.





John says "safety first"
He's cute. I Think I might keep him.

Comments

  1. The furniture and the room look awesome. And the name is ridiculously adorable. LOVE Paxton. Glad you're embracing the newness and change. You're gonna have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story

My mother