Any day now/ It's been peachy

holy cow.
40 weeks. He's due on wednesday.
this is it, don't get scared now.


My midwife estimated his size at 8 lbs. 12 oz as of today.
He's going to be a 9-pounder when he actually comes.
yikes.

my mom has been here for a week. It's been peachy.
I haven't cooked a single meal or done the dishes once.
Fabulous. I am really glad she's here. REALLY glad.
My dad and two younger siblings are leaving florida on wednesday and should be here saturday. I am going to pray EXTRA hard for the baby to come before then. feb 3rd would be perfect. 
It gives me 2 days to nest. yeah.
did you hear that pax? you have 2 days to say goodbye to your comfy spot inside my belly, ok?
ok.

The power of positive thinking!

Comments

  1. I hope he comes too! For your sake! Way better for him to come while you have all that help! Gooooood luck! Are you going natural? With your midwife are you doing a home birth? Birthing center? Hospital? BAH! I am really excited for you and can't wait to see your little (big) guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story

My mother