Veggie Tales

For the past four days, I have not consumed : Meat, dairy, eggs, sugar, salt, beans, seeds, or grains.
What I have been consuming has consisted of  fresh veggie and fruit juices, smoothies, and cooked and raw fruits and vegetables.
So far, i've noticed that I sleep better and fall asleep faster and my energy levels have not suffered. I can do the same amount of work without needing as much fuel. I should do much better about drinking water-  would probably feel like wonder woman by now if I drank enough. The first three days were hard. I was just plain hungry and wanted to eat everything the first day, craved meat and dairy the second day, and craved starches and sugar the third. Today, I don't crave anything. I'm just hungry, but that's because I haven't eaten yet this morning.

I also fed Paxton his first bits of broccoli. Not very succesful

I also found that he LOVES watching veggie tales. I turned it on for him one morning just to see what he would do, and to my surprise, he was quiet for the whole thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Floridaversary!

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story