Pax-man at 15 months

 I keep a journal for Paxton. I write in it every month. I figured, if I am going to do all the same things for all of my children, I had better start out realistically. I thought I'd share his 15 month milestones with y'all.


We went to the doc on Friday and got some stats.
Height: 76 centimeters - 20th percentile (not surprising)
Weight: 20.8 pounds- 10th percentile  (also not surprising)
head circ. 50 centimeters
6 teeth
3 head injuries

anecdotes of the pax-man:
yesterday he said "cookie" as clear as day when we handed him a chips ahoy chewy.
Sleeping through the night in his own bed
talks in his sleep
blows kisses
gives hugs on request
will lean in and let you kiss HIM when you ask for one.
dances to any music or rythmic noises he hears,such as a hammer pounding upstairs, or the washing machine on the spin cycle
does a dance when he gets excited about something (think Maniac from flashdance)
Loves to cuddle with his bear- which is freaking adorable
LOVES to be outside
rarely walks and only runs
waves bye bye
claps his hands when I say "YAY!"
when he hears the dogs in our complex barking, he barks back.
When I ask " are you a monkey?" he'll make monkey noises.
When I tell him to be soft, he strokes my face gently, then he slaps it. We're still working on it......

He keeps me busy, but I love him to bits.

Comments

  1. I miss him (and you and John) soooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story

My mother