It's the most wonderful time of the year

Hello all,

Let's cut to the chase. We have another baby on the way!
Miracles happen and this pregnancy is one of them.

Please pray for john and I. We have a lot of changes that need to happen before she ( I hope) gets here, including but no limited to trading in our car for a van, purchasing a double stroller, and The most important being, finding a home to birth in. I doubt any if you forgot, but I plan on doing a home birth at all costs with all of my children. We just don't know where home is going to be. The way I see it, we have 2 options:
1. Buying a house before June 30th
2. checking in to a luxury hotel with a swimming pool sized bath tub.

I hope for the first, but wouldn't mind the second.

We are otherwise thrilled, and we wish everyone a happy holiday season, and a very Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed 2016

Floridaversary!

Harder better faster stronger: Maisie's birth story