February 5, 2015

2014 recap

I used to be so good at keeping up with this blog.


January:

We moved out of our rental house and spent the month repairing the rental so we would get our deposit back.

We moved back into the townhouse we owned, with the notion of staying for a few more years.

I turned 24.  Sold all the extra furniture we had acquired. Paxton got his first Mohawk.

Feburary:

Paxton turned 3. we continued unpacking. We attened Beverly Ward for the 2nd time, and I started to REALLY question my feelings about the Church for the second time since Paxton was born.

March:


Not a whole lot. one day at a time being mom to two littles and unpacking. John was making a 30 minute commute to work and back every day on his scooter.

April :
Easter!
Prom Season! I went and did my niece's hair and makeup for her prom, and John took me to his school prom to chaperone. It was pretty fun!






May:
We had our house appraised for re-finance. it came back good enough for us to agree to sell instead.
It took a long time to actually prepare to sell.




This is the huge pile of baby clothes I got rid of in preparation of another move.
Paxton got his first Mohawk and I actually started caring about my appearance again...
I went to sunsplash with John as a chaperone (YEAH)
It was hot. I bought myself a new swimsuit (which no longer fits )


June: Summer vacay started on the 15th. John was Home for 4 weeks and we spent it doing house projects and lots of swimming. Paxton dropped a weight on his foot while John and I were lifting weights together. $120 x-rays determined nothing was broken.
July:
Emberlee turned one. John's brother burned his parent's house down. Putting our house up for sale was delayed more. http://johnandtessam.blogspot.com/2014/11/family-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment